rmc


rmc
  rmc
rmc
Professor Dr.R.Maha Lakshmi

Rangaraya Medical College is a pioneer in medical education and health services in the thickly populated Godavari districts of Andhra Pradesh. Having completed 60 successful years, the college prides itself in being ranked as one of the best in India.

Dr.M. Raghavendra Rao

Rangaraya Medical College was started as a private medical college in 1958. It was the result of dedicated efforts by Dr M V Krishnarao, who was a Minister of Education in the cabinet of Sri Rajaji in the composite Madras state. He was later joined by Colonel Dr D S Raju, M R C P, who was a personal physician of Sri Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and later Deputy Minister of Defence and Health in the cabinet of Sri Jawaharlal Nehru.

Though their efforts started in 1955 the college became a reality on 2nd April 1958 in a meeting in kakinada attended by Sri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the house of Dr Lakkaraju Subbarao where the Maharajah of pithapuram gave consent to start the Medical College in an orphanage building compled being run by him on pithapuram road kakinada.

As a first step a Society called 'Kakinada Medical Education Society' was registered on 16 April 1958 to oversee the starting of the Medical College by july 1958 with the core aims of providing medical education, Medical research and Medical service.

Vacancies in Virology Lab

Akshaya°17

Centery Celebrations

Golden Jubilee Celebrations

Inspirations

RMC-Magazine-2002

RMC-Old Students Association

Silver Jubilee

The Rangarayan